Monday, July 13, 2015

The Truth Behind Road Accidents

Road accidents are leading to serious injuries and even DEATHS. And worst comes to worst, Losing Your Loved One

Driving recklessly can be pleasure at one point, but when it comes to an end, there is no turning back. 

Heart breaking, Tears Dropping, Emotional breakdown, Lost and etc. 



"Stephanie was 22 yrs old, beautiful (inside and out) and had everything going for her. Her story is a tragic love story...Jake, the love of her life (since 7th grade) died with her that day. They had something special. She loved every tiny thing about him and he literally doted on her every whim. They were a very peace-loving and responsible young adults preparing to graduate from KU this spring and had plans for their lives together. I am having a rough time with this...it's such an ugly and horrible thing to have to experience for anyone. I feel like I have lost my purpose. I am a single mother. I have never felt so very alone, as I now do. The pain of it is unbearable at times and it scares me." Said by a single mother, Ms. Shellie. 

 A single accident turn you life upside-down. 


- Think Before You Act - 

- Promise me, Be careful Be Home -



Ivan Yong Shum Yat - Security Team - 14WHR05275 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment