Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Interview session : Crash that killed his best friend

Tracy Morgan Breaks Down Crying in First Interview Since Car Accident


American Actor and Comedian -Tracy Morgan may be on the road to recovery physically, but the emotional damage he suffered in last year's car accident is still pretty severe. Sitting down on Monday, June 1, for his first interview since the June 7, 2014 crash that killed his friend James McNair and left him with debilitating injuries, the formerly upbeat comedian broke down crying several times in a span of about eight minutes.

"I can't believe I'm here. I can't believe I'm in front of you," Morgan told the Today show's Matt Lauer, seemingly at a loss for words. "Just seeing the tragedy that happened, it touches me."


The 30 Rock alum went on to admit that he's been "down" much of the last year, but said his family and friends have tried to keep his spirits up.



 "He was a close friend of mine, a comrade in comedy. He was a loving man and he was a warm man. He was a good man. It just hurts me to see that he's gone."




Morgan doesn't remember the accident itself, but he does remember coming to in the hospital two weeks later. It was then that Wollover broke the news to him that McNair had died and been laid to rest while the actor was in a coma. 



"The last time I saw Jimmy, Jimmy wrote a joke for me. It was a Donald Sterling joke," the SNL star recalled to Lauer. "And I asked him to come to me the day before, and he said, 'I'll be there. I love you. Peace.' And we went there [to Delaware], and we did the show...And I looked to the side, and I see Jimmy standing there laughing. And that was the last time I [saw] him alive."




"When I got home, it really hit me. And every day I would just watch the accident on YouTube," Morgan revealed. "One day, I came across his funeral on YouTube, and I lost it for about a week." Asked why he'd seek out such clips, he replied, "I had to know what happened to my friend. I had to pay my respects. And that was my way."

Morgan still has a long, hard road ahead of him before he's really back on his feet, but as he told Lauer, "Bones heal. But the loss of my friend will never heal."

Morgan, for his part, plans to eventually get back to work, but at the moment, he's focused on just getting better. "I love comedy. I'll never stop loving her. I love comedy and I can't wait to get back to her," he told Lauer. "But right now, my goal is just to heal and get better. 'Cause I'm not 100 percent yet. I'm not. And when I'm there, you'll know it. I'll get back to making you laugh, I promise you."




https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=337&v=cET-p9LhzHo

Watch the emotional interview above.

Pain and suffering from a fatal car accident is immeasurable .These damages not only on physically, but mentally emotional impact for people who lost their loved one in the accident .

As we can see that Tracy Morgan still breaks down and crying when he talks about the accident which took the life of his friend one year ago .
He has been "down" of the last year after the crash and couldn't get back to work as comedian ,because of the emotional impact of his loss and he still cant get over it , his family and friend felt his pain and tried to keep his spirits up.
Losing your loved one is the worst feeling in life .
So Please Do Not let your family and friends worry about you.
Dear drivers , Accidents Hurt .Think of your loved ones.

- Promise me, Be careful Be Home -
-Wong Yew Jie-
-Security Department-
-14WHR05374-

No comments:

Post a Comment