Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Interview session: One small mistake change your life!


URL: http://www.funnymalaysia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/malaysian-car-accident.jpg

Interviewee: Hi Fariq, heard that you have been in an accident before this is it? Would you mind to share with us your mistake about what happened when you are driving?

Fariq: Yeah sure.

Interviewee: How many times have you ever made mistakes or careless when you are on the road?

Fariq: There’s a time where I really did a big mistake once, and this causes me to regrets in my whole life and I’m really sad about what had happened. It is all just because of one of my big careless mistake which causes this incident to happen. This is because I stopped my car which is way too far from the line where I should be at where the front part of my car have been crossing way too over the line before going I was going to turn out to the highway at Jalan Cheras. My car was crossing the stop line over about 3feet in length and out of a sudden a white color Proton Saga crash the front of my car and my family and I was fine but the front of my car was crushed, tyres rolling over the highway where luckily no one hit the tyre and I am totally stunned for a moment looking at the crushed parts, glasses of the victims’ car where is all over the road and I quickly ran towards to the victims and get help from people around there to save the victims. The driver had minor injuries but the passenger was fainted and at that moment the driver scolded me and told me that they getting marry on the next coming week. After that, his wife admitted to the nearest hospital’s emergency room, and the doctor told us that she needs to go on an operation to remove the blood clot from her head, and at that point of time I am looking at her future husband crying and worrying so much about her. I couldn’t do anything to help them during that time and I was really sad. I just couldn’t forget and forgive myself about what had happened to the victim which I really regretted for my whole life. I’ve destroy everything that they had in their life and their future too.

Interviewee: That’s a really sad incident. Now, whenever you are on the road will you be more careful?

Fariq: Yes, of course! Absolutely yes! My advice to all the drivers are be careful whenever you are driving. Focus on the road all the time and follow the rules and regulations. Just one careless mistake it can destroyed your future. Think of your love one and think about other road users as well.

Interviewee: Thanks Fariq for sharing your experience with all of us! 

A little careless, created a huge regret in life,
Think about people and think about yourself,
Once life is over, it is over.
So peoples, be focus, be patient, drive safe and follow the rules!

Promise Me, Be Careful Be Home!

By, 
Hoa Jun Shen 14WHR10843
Security Department

No comments:

Post a Comment